Now Christmas is a time for traditions, and don’t we love them (preach!). But there’s nothing to say that new traditions can’t be made. Sometimes you can only listen to “Merry Xmas Everybody” and eat mince pies so many times. So we’ve teamed together to come up with some new and exciting bits and bobs to add alongside your traditions. We’ve made a list alternative drink ideas, gifts and songs to keep the magic of Christmas going for even the most grumpiest of bah humbugs!
- Ben Howard, “Silent Night”
- Maverick Sabre, “Fairy Tale of New York”
- Idina Menzel & Michael Bublé, “Baby, It’s Cold Outside”. Because have you seen the video? Awwww!
- Pentatonix, “Little Drummer Boy”. All acappella. All incredible.
- Leona Lewis, “One More Sleep”
- Pentatonix, “Winter Wonderland/ Don’t Worry Be Happy”
- Louis Armstrong “Cool Yule”
- Fleet Foxes, “White Winter Hymnal”
- Maccabees, “Walking in the Air”
- Bianca Ryan, “Why Couldn’t It Be Christmas Every Day?”
Looking for an unusual, unique gift? Look no further!
- Not On The High Street: http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/
- Buy A Gift: http://www.buyagift.co.uk/ – What do you buy someone who has everything? A voucher for a day experience. There are lots of sites like this one and experiences vary from flying to spa days. Last year the girls bought me a Spa Day from here and it was definitely an appreciated gift!
- Fed up of mulled wine (what a ludicrous statement!) Well, if you are, how does Mulled Cider sound? I recently went to the Birmingham Christmas Market and had mulled strawberry and lime cider. Gorgeous.
- White Hot Chocolate
- Hot Spiced Apple
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Snowballs – appropriately named, appropriately tasty!