Get yourself into the Halloween spirit (excuse the pun) with Feminesse’s Halloween playlist, our themed film choices and our favourite celebrity outfits!
- ‘She Wolf’ – Shakira
- ‘Thriller’ – Michael Jackson: Because, well of course.
- ‘Howlin’ For You’ – The Black Keys
- ‘I Put a Spell on You’ – Screamin Jay Hawkins
- ‘Breezeblocks’ – Alt-j: Because have you ever listened to the lyrics? Creepy as anything!
- ‘Somebody’s Watching Me’ – Rockwell
- ‘This is Halloween’ – Panic! At the Disco
- ‘Animals’ – Maroon 5: Because what on earth is going on their most recent music video? I miss the good old days with Songs About Jane…
- ‘Disturbia’ – Rihanna
- ‘Bad Things’ (True Blood Theme Song) – Jace Everett
Halloween films to get you in the spirit:
- Hocus Pocus
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- Adam’s Family
- Casper the Friendly Ghost
and for those wanting something a little spookier:
- The Amityville Horror
- Sleepy Hollow (okay, not that scary but will get you excited for Halloween!)
Some of our favourite Halloween outfits:
Sandra Bullock and her son. Sweet! (but spooky too, of course…)
And speaking of sweet, Alyson Hannigan’s family costumes are adorable!
This photo of Olly Murs made us laugh! Anyone else brave enough to dress as a pumpkin?
… and the winner of the best celebrity Halloween outfit is of course going to Heidi Klum. Every year she excels herself so we can’t wait to see what she dresses as this year!
Finally, I apologise in advance, but this is going to change Mrs Doubtfire for you forever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ckv_Dz-Sio