To celebrate the much anticipated launch of Feminesse Gel we are giving away a year’s supply of knickers to one lucky winner. Underwear is part of every female’s daily routine and similarly Feminesse Gel will become a natural part of a lot of women’s lifestyle. Many women will at some point suffer from an abnormal vaginal odour and here at Feminesse we want to remind you that this is completely normal! It’s as normal as having to put your pants on every morning!
It was National Underwear Day on August 5th but we want you to feel confident in your pants all year round! That’s why we’re giving away one new pair of gorgeous pants every month for the next 12 months. We want you girls everywhere to have the confidence to be you, and what better way than with a monthly treat. Feminesse Gel relieves the common problem of abnormal vaginal odour, leaving you to feel more at ease and worry-free.
For your chance of winning our competition, simply answer the question below and email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
What day is National Underwear Day?
Feminesse Gel is specifically formulated to eliminate abnormal vaginal odour that won’t wash away. While it is normal for your vagina to have a mild odour, this can occasionally change and become strongly unpleasant (or ‘fishy’). Each application of Feminesse Gel is clinically proven to work from within to help even the most persistent vaginal odours disappear for 3 days at a time. Feminesse Gel immediately starts to work for you to eliminate vaginal odour. For continuous effect, use Feminesse Gel every 3 days as instructed.
Feminesse Gel contains no parabens and is fragrance free.
Competition Terms and Conditions
The competitions that we run through the Services are subject to the following rules (unless otherwise specified):
- No purchase is necessary
- Closing date Friday 31st October 2014.
- Only one entry is permitted per household via online route of entry, and no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
- Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18) except our employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
- Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
- We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
- The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by email or phone within two weeks of the closing date.
- Details of all entries will be kept on a database and will not be shared with third parties. Only Feminesse and Student Beans will have access to your details.
- All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
- Winners have 14 days from the date of notification to accept their prize. After this the prize may be awarded to another entrant.
- We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
- By entering these competitions you are agreeing to receive details of future related content from Feminesse, and if clearly stated, selected third parties. If you do not want to receive any further information from us then send your name, address and phone number to 3 and 4 Quidhampton Business Units, Polhampton Lane, Overton, Hampshire, RG25 3ED.